As a Manager for our Customer Fulfillment Business Development Team, you can identify with the team’s purpose to “ Empower Customer Fulfillment to ignite and deliver strategic initiatives. ”. Your role is to drive strategic and innovative initiatives within the Customer Fulfillment Business Unit.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Slice the elephant and convey visions and strategic goals into areas of impact within our Customer Fulfillment environment
- Follow an analytical approach to understand business needs and make data-driven decisions while deducting clear requirements for different areas and defining measures for implementation
- Be creative in tackling the needed adjustments to avoid complexity and prioritise to define evolutionary steps along the journey where needed
- Represent the business unit within company-wide initiatives and assure that overarching objectives are aligned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in the field of economics, engineering or business administration along with 3+ years of professional experience and solution expertise in logistical and operational issues; good understanding of the e-commerce ecosystem, as well as of omni- and multi channel business models
- A creative mind who is eager to consider topics from multiple perspectives, who is able to dig into details without losing the big picture out of sight
- You have your own ideas and like to shape them into future services for our customers and partners applying excellent organisational skills and managing diverse stakeholder groups in cross-functional projects
- High interest in innovation and have already gained experience in cross-functional project work
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, meetups, parties & great team events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities (like your own training budget, you can use to attend trainings that fit to your personal development goals) and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
View & Apply