Requisition ID: 271138
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
As a Quality Specialist (f/m/d) of the SAP Data Warehouse Cloud Business Layer team, you work in an innovative cloud environment and being part of an agile team alongside experienced colleagues and early talents. You will focus on central stages of the development cycle: test and assure quality of the SAP Data Warehouse Cloud product and the SAP Data Plane using state-of-the-art Web and test automation technologies. Design, code, supporting maintenance, CI/CD, and DevOps are also tasks of your new role. You will have the opportunity to be an essential part of the development team – being the central contact and sparring-partner for the engineering team to ensure a high quality and being responsible for the final sign-off of development. You will support stakeholders and collaborate with members from other teams in the SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP HANA organizations.
EXPERIENCE / ROLE REQUIREMENTS
We prefer that you meet the competencies and skills listed below.
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to speak and write in English
- Willingness to work creatively and patiently on challenging tasks in accordance with the highest technical standards, plus a high level of commitment, team-spirit, flexibility, and initiative.
- Good scripting skills and knowledge of command-line tools
- Experience with test-driven development, unit tests and continuous integration and delivery
- Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks
- Database and SQL knowledge
- Cloud mindset
- Languages Required: German (B1), English (C1)
Bringing one or more of the following competencies and skills would be an advantage:
- Openness towards new technologies
- Analytical skills combined with the ability to work on complex topics and drive its realization in an efficient way
- Knowledge of SAP environment, SAP development processes and SAP delivery processes
- You should meet or exceed the following experiences:
- Very good university bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields
- At least two years of professional work experience in a development organization
ABOUT THE TEAM
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Quality Specialist who would like to contribute to the data modeling aspects of the SAP Data Plane inside of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud. Our work environment offers an exciting mix of opportunities, a collaborative and energetic team of developers, and the opportunity to work with leading infrastructure and cloud technologies.
Discover SAP Data Warehouse Cloud here.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.