We’re looking for a motivated and driven Senior Business Development Manager FlixTrain (f/m/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You are part of the FlixTrain team, and together with us you will define the way how we revolutionize the railway industry and how people travel
- You will take the lead in negotiating new partner contracts for further growth of our business
- You will shape the vision of our train business and be part of the conceptual development of the business
- You will be responsible for crucial decisions, influencing our strategic positioning of the train business
- You will be responsible for a broad range, including strategic projects, key account management, business steering as well as process optimization
- You will establish a strong partner network to enable additional trains running throughout Europe
- You will play an integral part in changing the transportation industry that will turn into long-lasting success
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You obtained an excellent Bachelor/Master degree in Business, Economics or related fields of study
- You have a recommended minimum of 3-5 years of experience in business development, and/or management consulting
- Ideally, you already have expertise in the mobility or rail industry
- You have a track record of successful personal and occupational projects with high performance responsibility
- You are highly motivated as well as ambitious and combined it with the necessary entrepreneurial drive to develop new ventures
- You possess excellent analytical skills as well as high social, communication, and negotiation skills
- You are self-reliant, reliable, and conscientious
- You speak German and English fluently, any other European language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there’s always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We’re excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story:
View & Apply