Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
As a world leading food company Danone stands for international success. Around 100.000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: „Bringing health through food to as many people as possible.“
As part of the Danone Group, our Specialized Nutrition Division stands for expertise in the field of healthy nutrition for babies/infants and medical dietetic treatment for all ages. This division includes the two companies Milupa Nutricia GmbH and Nutricia GmbH in Frankfurt am Main and Erlangen.
Become part of our powerful team and take your next career steps with us!
Support our Danone Team in Frankfurt as
(Senior) E-Business Manager (m/f/d)
- Managing the entire eCommerce content development and working with brand teams to ensure seamless introduction of new products, pack transitions and limited edition packs on eCommerce platforms
- Develop the relationships with our eCommerce Accounts focusing on promotional execution, invoice management, customer planning / engagement days, new tests, competitor tracking, analysis, consumer profiling, development of products & services etc.
- Setting up powerful joint business plans and leading annual negotiations.
- Leverage power of eCommerce to increase product awareness, consideration and maximize conversion across all distribution channels.
- Collect, interpret and edit data regarding developments and trends related to the eCommerce channel, shopper and competitor across channels and identifying opportunities and risks for the channel
- Local implementation of global e-commerce strategy to maximise growth potential in DACH.
- Developing an annual and monthly demand planning process in collaboration with the business partners
- Designing of efficient system-supported planning and ordering processes to ensure the availability of goods
- Efficient entry of supplier orders in SAP (PtP), including clarifications of any price and volume deviations in the invoice flow as well as entry and management of logistics-related master data in the logistical systems
- Successfully completed studies in economics or comparable
- At least 4 years of commercial experiences (Business Development, Key Account Management or Marketing)
- Deep eCommerce understanding and passion for E-Business trends
- Broad knowledge of FMCG / ideally also E-Pharma industry for all on- and off-trade channels
- Advanced skills in Project- and Stakeholder-Management
- Strong communications skills, creative thinking and entrepreneurial mind-set
- High motivation, systematic and analytical thinking as well as customer focus
- Experienced in eCommerce tools and SAP R/3, Business Warehouse and CRM systems
- Business-fluent in German and English
- Monthly subsidy to support the costs of public transportation or travel expenses, occupational disability insurance, direct insurance and provident fund, access to corporate benefits and discounted offers for employees of Danone (i.e. travels, events and shopping)
- An international, innovative corporation, in which strengths are continuously stimulated through transparent career options and versatile training and development offers
- Central and beautiful office with supply of water, coffee, tee and yogurt for free
- Respect and team spirit on all levels, holiday- and christmas pay, the Danone PME family service, health promotion as well as regular events in order to exchange and celebrate successes
„Each time we eat and drink, we can vote for the world we want to live in.“ EMMANUEL FABER, CEO
Do you agree? Then apply online now. Your contact person, Raphael Foyse, is looking forward to receiving your documents.