As a world leading food company Danone stands for international success. Around 100.000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: „Bringing health through food to as many people as possible.“
The Danone GmbH is located in Haar near Munich and as a part of the Danone Group it stands for the professional distribution of the successful brands Actimel, Activia, Fruchtzwerge and many more.
Become part of our powerful team and take your next career steps with us!
Support as of now our Danone Team in the Munich area as
Senior E-Business Manager (m/f/d)
- Managing the entire eCommerce content development for DANONE and working with brand teams to ensure seamless introduction of new products, pack transitions and limited edition packs on eCommerce platforms
- Support the relationships with our eCommerce Accounts through helping the Senior Key Account Manager with promotional execution, invoice management, customer planning / engagement days, new tests, competitor tracking, analysis, etc.
- Collect, interpret and edit data regarding developments and trends related to the eCommerce channel, shopper and competitor across channels and identifying opportunities and risks for the channel
- International coordination on the global eCommerce strategy with the global customer team
- Developing an annual and monthly demand planning process in collaboration with the business partners
- Designing of efficient system-supported planning and ordering processes to ensure the availability of goods
- Efficient entry of supplier orders in SAP (PtP), including clarifications of any price and volume deviations in the invoice flow as well as entry and management of logistics-related master data in the logistical systems
- Successfully completed studies in economics or comparable
- At least 4 years of commercial experiences (Business Development, Key Account Management or Marketing)
- Deep eCommerce understanding and passion for E-Business trends
- Broad knowledge of FMCG / beverage industry for all on- and off-trade channels
- Advanced skills in Project- and Stakeholder-Management
- Strong communications skills, creative thinking and entrepreneurial mind-set
- High motivation, systematic and analytical thinking as well as customer focus
- Experienced in eCommerce tools and SAP R/3, Business Warehouse and CRM systems
- Business-fluent in German and English
- Good connection to public transport, job ticket for public transportation, cooperations with fitness centers, daycare facility for children on the ground, company pension scheme, access to corporate benefits and discounted offers for employees of Danone (i.e. travels, events and shopping)
- An international, innovative corporation, in which strengths are continuously stimulated through transparent career options and versatile training and development offers
- Modern office with open space, football table and supply of water, coffee, tee, yogurt and fruits for free, as well as subsidized lunch in the canteen
- Respect and team spirit on all levels, opportunities for sabbaticals and home office, the Danone PME family service, health promotion, regular events in order to exchange and celebrate successes
„Each time we eat and drink, we can vote for the world we want to live in.“ EMMANUEL FABER, CEO
Do you agree? Then apply online now. Your contact person, Raphael Foyse, is looking forward to receiving your documents.