Mister Spex is Europe’s largest online optician. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products, offering an extensive range of top quality glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses at low prices. Our International team currently covers 9 markets and 11 business lines. Our aim is to double in size every two years and not only our agile market development but also our determination on success help us to move closer to this goal.
Are you interested in joining Europe’s leading online optician and disrupting a traditional industry with us? Do you want to combine data-driven analysis with a strongly people-driven approach to work? Do you think of yourself as ambitious and resilient self-starter? Then you are the one we are looking for in the International Department of Mister Spex.
- Steer and drive cross-functional projects to develop our international markets along topics such as marketing, pricing, category management, product management and more
- Work independently and actively search for guidance when needed, showing good business judgement and a results-driven and motivational attitude
- Take over leadership for a part of the team if required
- Coordinate day to day marketing opportunities, such as friend referral program, SEO, content and more
- Manage complexity: multiple projects, multiple stakeholder, multiple countries
- Establish reliable working relationships with various internal departments and external service providers
- Where cross-departmental cooperation is required, deep dive into company processes to develop creative solutions
- Report progression of running projects, proactively outline next steps
- Perform regular analyses to detect and address new internal and external business improvement potential and propose project estimation (timeline, budget, resources)
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Natural Sciences, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 4-6 years professional work experience in a successful e-commerce startup or leading strategy consulting, venture capital, investment bank, or a similar demanding environment
- Leadership experience is a plus
- High comfort with numbers and data-driven analysis combined with strategical thinking and the capability to draw and challenge decisions based on both intuition and data
- Excellent networker and self-starter with focus on execution and ability to convince people using data and innovative ideas
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit while being ambitious and passionate about moving things forward and taking full ownership of your projects to drive them with full force
- Independent proposal and decision maker who is able to think outside the box and find solutions other stakeholders haven’t thought about
- Hands-on with an entrepreneurial “can do” attitude, get things done in cross-functional setting
- Fluent spoken and written English, and preferably German and/or another language
What we offer
- Unlimited contract and 28 days of paid vacation
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Start with choosing one pair of (sun)glasses as a gift
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses in our shop
- Up to 40% discount in our store
- Corporate Benefits – discounts on fitness, hotels, rental cars etc.
- We live with respect and stand up for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a CV, uni and school certificates, reference letters, and your salary expectation to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone under the following number: +49 (0)151 – 18704363.