During the 18-month rotation program, you will not only gain a versatile insight into various departments of our international competence and service hub, but also actively shape your career start with us.
- Together with your mentor you will work out a personal development plan, adapted to your individual strengths and interests.
- Here you will get to know different departments of our international competence and service hub, familiarise yourself with different subject areas and thus gain a comprehensive understanding of unit-specific and cross-unit tasks.
- You will take responsibility for exciting (sub-)projects and contribute your own ideas to optimize the services and service delivery of our units.
- During a three-month stay abroad or an assignment at another BASF Group company, you will expand your network and enhance your intercultural skills.
- good Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of economics, social sciences or humanities
- first practical experience in the form of internships or working student activities and ideally first experience abroad
- customer-oriented and analytical way of thinking
- distinct ability to work in a team as well as very good communication skills in English; further language skills are an advantage
- practiced user of MS Office standard applications
- Transfer to an attractive position after completion of the program
- Individual support with optional assignment abroad
- Development and feedback meetings to help you to reach your full potential
- Mobile and flexible working as well as 30 days of vacation
- Onboarding including buddy program, to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance
- application deadline: 16.05.2021
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Sophia Nietiedt, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: Tel.:+49 (0)30 2005-5137
Learn more about the Trainee Program at:
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Find this jobposting at our career page and apply!
View & Apply