Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
Visit: and follow
We offer career starters an 18-month traineeship as an entry into the world of research publishing. In coordination with the Editorial Director for Business, Economics & Statistics, you will collaborate on the publication of academic journals:
- Management and development of academic journals
- Cooperation with external editorial teams
- Preparation of editorial meetings
- Maintenance of internal databases and reporting
- Contributions to marketing activities
- Author communication
- University degree in business administration or economics
- Strong communication skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office programs and willingness to familiarize yourself with other IT systems
- Social competence and ability to work in a team
Start: March 1st, 2021
Time period: 18 months
Working hours: Full time
Gross EUR 1.850,– (months 1 – 6) | EUR 2.175,– (months 7 – 12) | EUR 2.500,– (months 13 – 18)
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online platform.
HRD Manager Germany
Visit the Springer Nature Editorial and Publishing website at for more information about our Research E&P career opportunities.
View & Apply