NavVis is a fast-growing technology company with a singular purpose – to bridge the gap between the physical and digital world. With groundbreaking innovations like NavVis VLX, NavVis M6 and NavVis IndoorViewer, we empower our customers to capture and share the built environment as photorealistic digital twins.
We recognize that our achievements at NavVis are underpinned by a key ingredient: people. It’s the joint efforts of talented and passionate individuals that drive our engine of success. Our offices in Munich, New York, and Shanghai employ over 200 people from more than 40 countries, and they’re positively thriving in a unique company culture that’s inclusive, diverse, and family-friendly.
This is the place where you might experience a “eureka” moment when you hear our Chief Technology Officer explain the latest advances in our software platform. Or you’ll learn about developing the best angle in a client conversation from our Global Head of Sales. Then again, maybe you’ll volunteer to become a trainer at our NavVis University, engaging your colleagues with topics like programming or intercultural communication (or bike polo).
Would you like an opportunity to drive innovation in the enterprise, AEC, and laser scanning industries? Work alongside supportive colleagues towards clear aims? Learn new skills and develop your career? Send us your application today!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take ownership and make an impact, whether you’re building high-tech products or client relationships
- Flexible working hours
- Commuting made easy with a location in the heart of Munich, Germany, close to great cafes, shops, and transport links
- Vibrant company culture with social clubs for every interest
- Learning opportunities with other NavVis colleagues through our virtual “NavVis University”
NavVis bridges the gap between the physical and digital world. With market-leading products like NavVis M6, NavVis VLX, and NavVis IndoorViewer, we empower our customers to capture and share the built environment as photorealistic digital twins.
Operating from offices in Munich, New York, and Shanghai, we employ over 200 people from more than 40 countries. Our company culture comprises people from all walks of life, including technologists, photographers, yoga practitioners, video gamers, runners, musicians, and more.
We’re searching for a working student to join our Sales team. Join us in building partner relationships in the Japanese market.
Are you excited to work in Japanese market, learn project management and push partner excellence practices further? Then we want to hear from you!
You will work on:
- Enable sales activities in the Japanese market
- Introduce and help train our Japanese partner on the NavVis target audiences and customer journey
- Facilitate communication between the virtual Munich and Tokyo team
- Build stronger relationships between NavVis and our Japanese partner
- Help communicate NavVis strategy by providing use cases
- Support detailed discussions, translate brochures and blog post in the Japanese language
- Organize sales enablement training
- Conduct Japanese market research for VLX resale and enforce the strategy
- In-progress studies in business administration, economics, or innovation management, with a focus on technology, logistics, engineering, or manufacturing management or a related field of study
- Experience in B2B sales, marketing and/or business development
- Excellent presentation, communication, and listening skills
- Interest in prospecting, networking, and building a pipeline of contacts
- Strong organizational abilities
- Experience with CRM applications a plus
- Native-like Japanese language skills & good English language skills
- Enthusiastic and ambitious self-starter to work in a fast-paced environment·
- Enrolled as a student in a German university
- Passionate about our technology!
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Thank you for considering a career at NavVis. Please fill out the following form. In case you are experiencing problems with the document upload, mail your documents to email@example.com.
How did you hear about us? *
Please upload any documents that you want to include with your application. CV and cover letter are required, and you should also attach copies of your references and certificates.
In order to upload multiple files, please select them in one go by using the CTRL key on Windows or the CMD key on Mac.