Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Working Student – Business Continuity Management (f/m/d)
Start: 01/12/2020 | Duration: 6-12 months | Part-time
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Field of activity
As an working student in Business Continuity Management (w/m/d) you will have the excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. Business Continuity Management is an elementary component of the management and control of Deutsche Börse Group. The main purpose of the Business Continuity Management is to ensure that business continuity readiness is maintained across DBG, enabling the business to resume relevant business activities after disruptions affecting staff members, facilities, technical infrastructure, suppliers and other dependencies.
You will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- You will support the yearly Business Impact Analysis
- You will help on the review process of Business Continuity Plans and the planning and execution of Business Continuity Management tests
- You will contribute to the enhancement of the Incident & Crisis Management process of Deutsche Börse Group
- You will participate in ongoing projects of the area and support in administrative and organisational tasks
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 1 semester of Masters’ degree.
(Study focus in the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, humanities or other relevant fields) * Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of Business Continuity Management / Risk Management or Crisis Management (e.g. experience abroad, internships).
- Your are able to work independently, have a great communication and interpersonal skills and accuracy are key factors.
- You are interested in Financial and Capital Markets.
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office (in particular MS Excel)
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
What you can expect from us
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now! Please submit your online application via our career portal, including your CV, cover letter and other relevant documents (transcript of records, job references etc.)
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Our Campus-Team will gladly answer your questions. Please contact us at or by phone 069-211-11810. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
View & Apply