In today’s world we experience a global shift to offline experiences over products. Following this trend, bookingkit is set to digitise and develop tours&activities industry in Europe. Our API partners include connections to top-tier providers such as Google, GetYourGuide and TripAdvisor. Due to our market position we have the possibility to set and influence industry standards and are actively engaged in committees steering this development.
In a nutshell
- Level – ★☆☆☆☆
- Start – 01.01.2021
- Your future gear – Windows laptop (private use allowed), monitors as per your wish (also in home office)
- Office – located in Berlin Neukölln, right next to S-bahn Sonnenallee, company language is English
- As part of our Business Development Team, you will support us on our journey to become the fastest growing company in the tourism industry
- Become a specialist for our strategic partnerships at bookingkit
- You will actively support us in the development of our existing partnerships by understanding them in-depth and taking ownership for their growth path
- You will assist your team in creating materials such as PowerPoint presentations or internal guidelines
- You ensure the transfer of knowledge to other departments.
- You are studying economics, business, or a comparable course of study
- You are highly curious about how technology works and not afraid of a steep learning curve
- Through relevant internships or student jobs, you have already been able to find your way through the jungle of professions
- You set high standards for the quality of your work and are not afraid to be very hands-on
- You communicate openly, networked thinking and technical affinity are part of your everyday life
- You are proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and/or Google Suite
- You are fluent in German & English
- You have a high affinity with the values of Trust, Ownership and Growth
Nice To Have
- You love to play around with data to find business opportunities
- You already have experience in working on partnership relationships
- You are a real Excel crack
- You are familiar with Pipedrive, Jira, Hubspot, Salesforce
- You speak Italian.
We care about your career objectives: You won’t be given boring tasks like coffee duty: we want you to take on real responsibility. Frequent feedback and coaching sessions, along with interesting projects of your own, provide valuable Business insights. Of course you can also work on your thesis with us.
We live our company culture: Meet our 90 great colleagues from 17 nations and work with the best! Events like bookingkit university or monthly barbecues are a great chance to network and get in touch with students and professionals alike.
We believe in work-life-study balance: To ensure that you can smoothly combine your work and your studies, we offer home office and flexible working hours. Of course, we provide you with technical equipment for professional and private use.
Please state your earliest start date, salary expectation and duration of your availability when applying. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
View & Apply