Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Purpose of position
The Corporate Development & Strategy team at Awin defines the group strategy, plans & launches strategic projects, identifies investment opportunities and executes mergers & acquisitions.
As working student, you will support the group strategy by providing effective research, analysis and creating decision documents for the Awin management and shareholders. This a great experience to gain real-life working experience in the field of business development in the online marketing industry.
- You will conduct market & industry trend research to provide insight into e-commerce, online marketing and subscription business models
- You will conduct competitive research & bench marking
- You will prepare decision documents (such as investment presentations, workshop documents or project presentations)
Skills & Expertise
- You are currently enrolled to study for at least one more year in the field of economics, business management or a similar field
- Initial practical experience in internal strategy, consulting, e-commerce, M&A or comparable roles is a plus
- Analytical mindset and confident with holding presentations
- Strong MS office skills (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently, organize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English
Our offer to you:
- Say thank you to colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program
- Use our company training resources to gain and improve your knowledge on a variety of topics
- Take care of your mental wellbeing with access to various mental health initiatives and support
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.
View & Apply