For our Vattenfall Business Control department we are now looking for a
Working student to support Business Control in BU Solar & Batteries in BA Wind
for our office in Hamburg.
Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as working student to support Business Controlling for Business Unit Solar & Batteries in BA Wind.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like Solar and Batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar and Batteries operations further.
As working student in the Controlling department you will have the following key tasks:
- Support administration of procurement process in BU Solar & Batteries
- Support controlling team in standard processes connected to monthly financial close
- Review process and role descriptions for BU Solar & Batteries connected to controlling
- Prepare and discuss new proposal for process descriptions with the controlling team
- Support the daily business with close contact to the Controlling Management Team
What we are looking for
- You study Business Administration or Economics
- You have already passed Bachelor phase
- You have good Excel skills and preferably first experience with SAP
- Your command of English is strong
- You are a highly motivated and communicative person who likes to work in a team
We are looking for a student who wants to work and support us in a highly agile working environment. You will report to the team lead of Controlling for BU Solar & Batteries.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. The Vattenfall Group has about 20,000 employees. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. The Group also conducts business in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Poland and the UK. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is fully owned by the Swedish state.
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-oriented culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Philipp Ebeling, Team lead for Controlling BU Solar & Batteries .
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact Pia Preusser .
Deadline for application is 30th of September 2020. We look forward to your application!